14 October 2011

It's Christmas Eve!

... and this man is Santa Claus.
10:30 tonight, Sycamore Cycles, Cat Gap Midnight Ride. Seasonals open in T-minus 15-1/2 hours, and the plan is to be on Cat Gap at midnight. Not sure how we'll get there -- Long Branch? Butter? Maybe a spooky run by the McCall Cemetery on the way? -- but rest assured it's gonna' be awesome. We're just off a full moon, and conditions are set to be perfect ...

"It's the most wonderful time ... of the year ..."

* Photo shamelessly stolen from Dicky, who might or might not have shamelessly stolen it from someone else.

3 comments:

dicky said...

Yes, I stole the photo.

Why am I not on this ride?

I should be.

I will be in Brevard fist thing on the morrow anyhow.

Eric Wever said...

Cat.... pfft. The real men will be assembling at Bennett at midnight.

Chris said...

Eric, I'm planning on copious amounts of Bennett this weekend ...