25 March 2010

Two in a day!

Been a while since I posted race news (until this morning), even longer since I posted twice in a day ... how's this? BRING IT!

***********************
RE: SM100 Entry
Thursday, March 25, 2010 1:22 PM
From: Shenandoah Mountain Touring LLC

Just writing to let you know that we have you registered for the 2010 Shenandoah Mountain 100!


We look forward to seeing you on race day!


Thanks!


- Jake Brown

--
Shenandoah Mountain Touring, LLC.
P.O. Box 1423
Harrisonburg, VA 22803

3 comments:

Greg said...

If you keep riding and training on the big hills of WNC like you have been you are going to crush SM100. Yeah that 17 mile soul destroying climb 3/4 of way through is going to be a piece of cake.

mtbvegan said...

awesome! Can't wait to hear the race report!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.