- Dress in shorts and a t-shirt for work. Consider wearing sandles, opt for shoes and bike socks in case it rains on the way home
- Hit Starbucks for an iced decaf Americano on the way to the office
- Conference call with Zambia to discuss ways to expand our programs
- Make the connection between two advocacy leaders at two bike industry giants
- Make a quick run to storage to get parts for two Africa bikes
- Trade e-mails with coworkers about the race this weekend
- 90-minute ride with a couple of coworkers
- Eat lunch
- Read cyclingnews.com ... for work
And it's only 2 p.m. I may still have time to strip down and rebuild my Specialized road bike before I go home; if not, it will still be here tomorrow.
You know you've got it good when you basically do what you would do anyway, and they pay you for it.