02 April 2007

i've got blisters on my fingers!

John Lennon would be proud - if you didn't know me very well, you might be forgiven if you thought I spent a bit too much time in the bathroom this weekend ... Both palms are covered in massive blisters ... I guess new gloves and a big weekend on sun-baked trails don't mix the way I'd like ...

Another great day today. We saw Gabe off to school, and then I headed to Usery to spend about 4 hours just carving and cruising. Actually, the competitive instincts kicked in, and I strung together a couple of trails for a wicked cool super D course ... Best time was about 9:20, but that was after only one practice run ... I know I'm faster than that ...

Otherwise, it was a lot of fun hopping and rolling, such a great way to end a great weekend!

We are at the airport now, 30 min delayed. I beat the heck out of the Rush this weekend, so we're flying home with it so I can tear it apart, clean and rebuild ...

Cheers!

1 comment:

mountaingoat said...

Stop gripping the bars so tight...