03 April 2007

Don't grip the bars

Mountaingoat is right, but it's hard to not grip the bars too tight when you're riding stuff like this ...

I got a lot of help from little people this weekend -- every time I was working on my bike, they were there! It was so cute!

I went SRAM for my first day at South Mountain ... OK, yeah, I was showing off ...

Check out the style, she's almost ready for South Mountain herself!

Or maybe flight school ...

Gabe tells us he has a big noggin. He's right.

Levi was super-super good with Kaylie all weekend -- he's a becoming quite the young man!

We went through a thorn field on Saturday, so we spent a bit of time patching tubes and learning about rubber cement. It was a lot of fun!
Sunday morning it was time for Easter eggs ...
The Mexican place was awesome as always ... Grandma and Grandpa, wish you were here ...
I think this is the first nurse I've had who has been more into my injury than I am!

The rest of the family went mountain climbing while I rode on Saturday -- I think the kids made it up the furthest! It's pretty awesome that these sisters are so close, even though they're thousands of miles apart!


And it says a lot about each of them that the cousins are close too.

That's it for now -- I have more photos in my phone, I'll post them soon. We're all pretty exhausted, didn't get luggage until midnight ... sort of in a fog right now ...

1 comment:

mountaingoat said...

I would have been gripping the bars tight too. Rarely do I heed my own advice.

Nice jersey...