08 December 2006

Only a week to go!

Wow. When I started the countdown 365+ days ago, it was hard to imagine what it would be like with just a week to go. Now we know -- no job, tons of snow on the ground, some unfulfilled goals and objectives from the year behind me ... and, oh yeah, feeling the best I've felt in a long time! My tempo trainer ride last night had me pushing some decent wattage, nothing too hard, just enough to stimulate ... and the numbers were very encouraging!


Also encouraging is this forecast ... a far cry from the bombogenesis of a year ago!


ONLY 7 DAYS TO GO!!!

1 comment:

velogrrl said...

Wow, I can't tell you how relieved I am to see that forecast. Sunday was brutal. That looks ALOT better! Except for the showers part.

Thanks for posting that. I'm still going to take lots of warm layers, but at least I can skip the winter bike shoes. One less thing to find room for....