07 December 2006

Don't light a match

First off, thanks to everyone who has offered help and suggestions for the job search -- you know who you are! The comments section of my blog has been quiet, but dont' be fooled ... someday you may be busted for aiding and abetting ...

On a more serious note, let this news story be a lesson for you. We all know what happens after chugging a post-race Endurox, and those flights back from Providence are going to be long ...

And if that wasn't weird enough for you, check this out. Kim's little sister used to work at the Wild West Town, and we've eaten at their all-you-can-eat buffet many times ... if I get there soon enough, maybe I can get my birthday Poloroid taken on the gallows!

ONLY 8 DAYS TO GO!!!!

1 comment:

David Johnsen said...

According to family legend, I'm related to Terrible Tommy (no one seems to know exactly how, except that my mom's mom's mom's maiden name was O'Connor). I used to be almost proud of it. It was my connection to Chicago history, and he even figures prominently in one of my favorite books, Nelson Algren's "Chicago: City On The Make." But somehow it doesn't seem as cool now that I'm married to a Chicago police officer (after all, though he's famous for escaping and disappearing, O'Connor's crime was killing a cop).