31 October 2006

Rough day

I still owe JPE a rah-rah post about the upcoming Wiscosin State Championships, but I just can't get in the mood right now. I'm having a rough day -- jammed my finger on the shower door this morning, found out my Yahoo! mail account is bouncing all the group e-mails from MadCross and others, had some business issues come up that I had to deal with, and then I just dropped my Clif Bar into the locked shredder bin at work.

Happy frickin' Halloween.

OK, time to turn the beat around.

ONLY 45 DAYS TO NATZ!!

2 comments:

velogrrl said...

Congrats on the great race!

I stayed out too late after the banquet and didn't feel like getting up at 5 to drive to the race. Looks like I missed a fun day. Enjoyed the Standing Rocks trails instead.

Are the Wednesday cross practices still going, even with the time change? how can I find out that day if it's still on (given weather, etc.)?

Happy Halloween.

Chris said...

Hey, thanks for the message. I belive all the 'cross practices have ended officially, although there might be one at Garner tomorrow at 4:30. I know we FIBs are done for the year though.