26 July 2006

Omerta?

I hate to say it, but I'm not surprised: Andreu fired from Toyota-United

Thing is, this very well could be a case of someone not fulfilling his duties. I mean, I like Frankie a lot, but his description of the events is kind of flakey. Then again, I don't believe in coincidence ...

... and in other disturbing news: UCI says Tour ‘A' test comes up positive

... and boy would I hate to be on the UCI and ASO's legal teams right now: Astana 5' cleared by Spanish courts

Dare I say it? How f*ed up is all this?

4 comments:

David Johnsen said...

Regarding Astana, I had a bad feeling something like this would happen. I hope Alexandre Vinokourov runs into Jean-Marie Leblanc in a dark alley someday, preferably in Kazakhstan.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»