17 May 2006

Long overdue

By the way, a long overdue welcome to the blogging world to Christina Miller, one of my oldest and dearest friends. (I can say oldest because she pointed out that she's younger than me last week ... I'll just say "not by much!") I've known her since 7th grade -- how many people can you say you've known that long, outside of your family? Especially since we met at summer camp, and our homes were 2+ hours away from each other!

I couldn't help but think of her when I heard Poison and Cinderella were on their way here for a 20th Anniversary show ...

Check out ... and then there were 5 ... for a humorous look at life with three little ones, two of them twins! She and Tom definitely have their hands full -- their oldest, Brodie, is already memorizing lyrics to Beatles tunes, and can apparently name the track number of songs from CDs they listen to ...

1 comment:

Stina 1 + twins said...

My kid's a freak, man.