12 May 2006

Happy birthday Tootie Ramsey!

(Da na na na na na) ... You say it's your birthday!
(Da na na na na na) ... It's MY birthday too yeah!
(Da na na na na na) ... You say it's your birthday!
(Da na na na na na) ... Happy birthday to you!

Big old birthday wishes also to: Florence Nightingale, Katherine Hepburn, Burt Bacharach, George Carlin, Yogi Berra, Emilio Estevez, and ME!

So get out there an celebrate International Nurses Day and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Day ... if you've ever known a nurse pulling a double shift, you know that the two sometimes go hand-in-hand!

ONLY 219 DAYS TO NATZ!!

4 comments:

MadCross said...

Have an awesome birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hey you're getting closer to the 40's.
Happy Birthday,
Robert

Stina 1 + twins said...

I love that I'm still younger than you!! (of course you're in better shape so you'll probably live longer)

Chris said...

Maybe I'll focus on the Masters when I'm 40? OK, that's still a long way away ... although my aunt did remind me that 33 is 1/3 of a century! I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'm 34 this year according to UCI 'cross rules, and 35 as of January 1, 2007 ... OUCH!