27 May 2006

Counting down

We have 3 hours to go until Snake, and Kim and I just watched UMass upset Maryland in the semifinals of the NCAA lacrosse cships. I am totally phyched - I can't stand MD. UMass played awesome D, and their frosh goalie was unbeatable.

Yesterday was OK, I rode exactly like I wanted to, conserved but was in a couple of moves. I really disappointed Clarke - just when Toyota United massed at the front, Clarke had me on his wheel and was taking me up there ... Well, I decided to sit back, and of course, that was the break ...

I was in a second group with Tilford, who got dropped from the break ... That is how hard it was at the front ...
We got caught, and that was that ...

Anyway, I'm on Crackberry, and my thumbs are getting tired ... On to Snake!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»