30 November 2005

It's Wednesday ...

... so it must be 'cross day. Good ride out to the Lagoons this morning with Lou and Scott Starbuck -- sort of funky with a layer of frost over shifting mud that sent your front wheel going every which way. Good handling practice, and Lou is looking super-strong for Sunday's state championship.

Renee has posted a travelogue video from their trip to Iowa -- it's pretty funny! I come across as a complete dork, but if the (size 48) shoe fits, then ...

Finally, I hear from another fellow Iowa traveler that Culver's has an off-menu special -- all you can eat custard for an hour!!!! Why did I order the naked chicken sandwich?

1 comment:

Spindrift said...

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and came across your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it has a good feel. This is one to watch.

Regards,

marriott time shares